Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Glass Is Half Full, Because It Has a Steady Leak

You'll have to pardon if I sound a little morose but I suspect it doesn't matter since it does not appear people really read this blog anyway. I quit the loan modification job. After two weeks of co-workers viciously gossiping about me because I spoke up in two meetings voicing the absolute retardedness of with-holding our first week's paycheck (all of which I have not seen by the way), the supervisors pitting us the sales rep against each other, and the slithery pieces of shit that own and are vice president of the company dicking me around about my pay, I quit. My last check was hand-written by the way, I think that's the icing on the crap cake. How cheap are we here people? How unprofessional, greedy, and ruthless are you? Enough to where taking advantage of people and aggressively manipulating them is like breathing. No other job prospects and I won't lie and say I feel optimistic because I don't. I feel angry, frustrated, and just plain stupid that I've fallen into the sordid scams that I have. I know everyone is suffering; that's something that has been and will always be.What I don't know is what I am doing wrong. I'm pissed and I don't really care who knows it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. Please don't feel discouraged. You are a smart woman and things will look up eventually. Keep your chin up sister!
    <3 Hil

    ReplyDelete