Thursday, September 24, 2009

Leaving Sac. town

Tomorrow, I will be returning home. I've had the magnificent opportunity to intern at my cousin's PR firm up in Sacramento and also stayed with her and her husband in their lovely home. I know I have only spent a short time here, but I've learned a great deal about how media in so many shapes and forms: brochures, commercials, press conferences, social networking sites, just to name a few of the endless parade of genres, can represent a particular cause or deliver a message that otherwise would never make it to its target audience on a grand scale. I find that fascinating. I admit, I am not politically savvy in any way, shape, or form but I like that in order to convey a message there can be a neat intertwining between creativity and politics. An appeal to the sense of sight combined with some masterful wording.

No comments:

Post a Comment