Monday, October 12, 2009

Double-Timing Floosy

An employer called me today. I recently (and by recently I mean last night) I applied for a position as a entry-level account manager, and this individual who called me was following up on my application. It's full time work, I think I saw something about benefits in there, and by the way I really am not any good at math or juggling numbers. Why did I apply? Temporary insanity perhaps? Should be an interesting interview. And I'm still waiting on the other employer to call me back. I'm really hoping these two things will not end up conflicting with each other. It's like I'm dating two men that don't know about each other...not an experience I am unfamilliar with, but potentially hazardous all the same. I guess that makes me a two timing job slut :)

No comments:

Post a Comment