Tuesday, October 6, 2009

That's When You Know They're Idiots.....

when the employers talk loudly about you as you're filling out an employment application as if you have already left the vacinity and in fact you're sitting just a couple feet in front of the reception counter they are standing behind.

Example: 2 female managers of a spa I applied to work at as a sales rep.


Idiot Woman 1: What's this? (throws my resume to the wayside)

Idiot Woman 2: Oh, this girl gave me that, I told her we weren't hiring but she just kept insisting, so I gave her one.

(incorrect, I asked if I could fill out an application in spite of them not hiring at this time, at no point did I insist, harrass, or physically attack these nimrods in order to obtain an application. Although later, I wished I would have physically attacked them)

Idiot Woman 1:We'll I'm not hiring right now.

Idiot Woman 2: Well I know we're not hiring right now, there are no positions.

Idiot Woman 1: None at all.

Idiot Woman 2: But I guess you never know.

Idiot Woman 1: No, you never know, maybe something will open.

Idiot Woman 2: Maybe, but nothing now.

Idiot Woman 1: Oh no, nothing now, I'm not hiring. But if she wants to try, I guess you never know what can happen.

Idiot Woman 2: That's right, you never know.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahha! How rude! Maybe idiot was hinting to idiot woman #1 that she was going to lose her job???
    Well, hopefully you won't have to work with those numbskulls! I would turn down the position if they offered me one...
    <3 Hil


    http://hilabeeshive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete