Saturday, October 10, 2009

No Hitch In My Interview's Gitty-Up



Well, it happened
An interview that went smoothly and without a hitch (although I've never really understood that saying because if there were a hitch for a situation to get stuck on, what would it look like? Would it be a big hitch, small hitch, fat hitch, tall hitch?)At any rate, I drove out an hour early because I am directionally challenged and often get lost. It's a problem and I've come to terms with it. Moving on, I found the place after a few go-arounds because I mixed up the right turn I made with the left turn Mapquest told me I should have made and ended up south of where I should have been. I think it was south, maybe it was east? I looked very professional in a librarian sort of way with white slacks, light brown heels, a brown blouse, white and brown blazer. I had adorned my wrist with two gold bracelts and topped it off with the lovely, large smoky topaze ring my family gave me for graduation. I pumelled them with all the work from my portfolio (copies of press releases, articles, more press releases, more articles) and they seemed to really love my work. So, now the waiting game begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment