Tuesday, October 20, 2009

When They Scam You and Call YOU a Liar

I walked into the office today. Then I went to see the manager and told him that I could no longer work at this company. He proceeded to tell me I had no integrity and that I really didn't deserve this position that other people might have been dying for. Really? Really? This position someone missed out on because of me? At the time that I went in, they were three brand spanking new people in the lobby waiting to start their training. Two others, not including myself had already started. Unless they're homeless people, teenagers, circus workers or just naive individuals who don't know or don't care that they're being scammed, I'm pretty sure there is no one "dying" for this position. And even if I'm wrong about that, all they would have to do is wait a few days for the company to start accepting applications all over again. Days! Not weeks, just days. The manager went on to tell me that I was cutting myself short in this job, robbing myself of the success I might have! I guess because I've had so much monetary success in it already, right? $50 in three days, who knows, maybe it would have gone up to $55? Maybe $60? What about the day where I made NO money at all? Shame on me for cutting myself short. I was told that I had misled them, ha, they mislead people every damn day in a MLM like this one. So I'm a liar, I have no integrity, I didn't deserve to be a part of an MLM and I lost out on making less than minimum wage: hmm, did they think saying all this would make me stay? Better figure out a new tactic there, because this chick ain't fallin for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment